The Tactical EDC Machine Era Original Brass Pen is a key part of our everyday essentials, and is a favorite pen!
FREE Ballistol Multi Purpose Oil Wipes to keep your everyday carry gear clean, lubricated and preserved.
Machine Era Original Brass Pen Features:
- The brass body provides a hefty weight, balance, and exceptionally satisfying in-hand feel.
- After use, the metal will patina to a spent shell casing golden brown.
- Ink is delivered by the well-loved Pilot G2 cartridge (included).
- Different line weights and colors are readily available.
- Compact design for everyday carry.
- Precision machined in house from solid brass.
- A threaded cap keeps ink where you want it, and not where you don’t.
- Cap can be screwed on the back of the body while in use.
- No rubber O-rings or moving parts that wear out.
We are an official Re-seller of the Machine Era Original Brass Pen.
Even though we now have a phone and computer almost always at our fingertips, there is something that's just irreplaceable about pen and paper. And since an everyday pen is something we carry everyday, we believe in having that something well made and fit for use.
This durable and versatile Machine Era Tactical EDC Brass Pen is made to go with you everyday – whether you are jotting action points in a meeting, filling journal pages after a good trip, or our personal favorite, sketching fresh designs for future releases.
Machine Era Brass Pen Specs:
- Length (capped)- 4.6 inches
- Length (open)- 4.3 inches
- Width- 0.40 inches
- Weight- 1.6 oz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.